A brand ambassador is a person who is hired by a company to represent a brand in a positive light and by doing so to help increase brand awareness and sales. Since starting my blog, several years ago, I’ve had the pleasure of become a brand ambassador for some amazing companies such as Hush.
Are you a beauty blogger or influencer with a loyal following? If so then maybe it’s time to look in to becoming a brand ambassador to help build your brand, and their brand, even more. As a brand ambassador you can receive exclusive products, discount codes and even invites to special VIP events (if you live in the right area).
Becoming a brand ambassador is a very special and rewarding privilege. It takes work and dedication but in the long run can be very beneficial to both the brand and the ambassador. If your ready to make the leap and become a brand ambassador for the beauty community then you’ve found the right article. I have gathered some of the top beauty brand ambassador programs and put their links below. Sometimes these programs can fill up pretty quickly so don’t be discouraged if some say full or are no longer accepting applications. Just be patient and keep checking back because I assure you, spots will open back up!
- Invites to our private parties
- Exclusive quarterly makeup kits
- Access to pre-launches #VIPLIFE
- Reposts and features on our Insta and blog
- A chance to earn money from referral purchases
- Winky Lux branded merch #sweetswag
- Receive an exclusive WELCOME TOOL KIT
- Opportunity to earn NEW PRODUCT LAUNCHES
- Participate in PRODUCT INNOVATIONS
- Invitations to EXCLUSIVE Events
- Represent the BRAND at PHOTOSHOOTS & TRADESHOW
- Your work FEATURED in TWEEZERMAN EMAILS
- Showcase your BLOG, YOUTUBE and SOCIAL MEDIA
- AMBASSADOR of the MONTH
- Chance to be featured in TWEEZERMAN VIDEO TUTORIALS
- Willing to feature PRODUCTS on your SOCIAL MEDIA, BLOG and/or YOUTUBE
Our #Katherinegirls and #Katherineguys score lots of perks. This includes free products, exclusive discounts, invites to private parties, and early access to new launches. We also also offer our brand ambassadors a chance to earn money from referral purchases through our affiliate program.
- Earn $75 store credit monthly.
- Required to post a minimum of 2 images with MOVE Makeup products or makeup looks using primarily MOVE a week (foundation or eyeshadow must be included), either your own or a repost of Move Makeup using a hashtag strategy emailed to you.
- Comment on 5-10 “ideal customer” pictures a week using a hashtag strategy. This will be explained in the email you receive.
- Notate in your bio that you are a brand ambassador for MOVE Makeup.
- Store credit will be rewarded at the end of the month.
- The brand ambassador with the MOST post/comments will be rewarded!
- Failure to meet the minimum requirements will result in not receiving the monthly store credit.
- Brand ambassadors will receive a custom hashtag that is assigned to them for tracking purposes.
- In exchange for your support, we will do everything in our power to promote and support you as our ambassador! This will include our efforts to help you grow, as well as promoting you as an influential leader in the skincare community.
- We will provide you with all the essential tools for promoting HD Beauty Clinical Skincare. We’ll also provide free promotional skincare products, plus an exclusive discount code that you will share via social media (i.e. Instagram & Facebook).
- You will also have an incredible earning potential! Once you share your exclusive discount code; every individual who uses that code on HD Beauty Clinical Skincare products – you’ll earn a (%) percentage of their total purchases for as long as you remain in the HD Beauty Skincare Boutique brand ambassador program!
We’re looking for Instagrammers who are passionate about beauty and love posting their looks and products that they’re into. If this sounds like you, apply below to be part of our ambassador program and to join the Hush fam!
Urban Decay – “Where can I get samples for my blog?”
PMD Beauty – Fill Out The Form