Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "affiliate links." This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."
What’s better than a big win?! A big win-win, of course! Stitch Fix just announced that starting today and until the end of November, you’ll be able to get the opportunity to try Stitch Fix for the first time with a waived styling fee! That’s right. Stitch Fix is waiving the styling fee for anyone who signs up for their first Fix through THIS LINK not their regular website link! You will see a banner that says “Your 1st Styling Fee is on us if you order within..” click that banner and place your order. Remember this offer is good for 30 days only and trust me when I say you do not want to miss out on this one!
What is Stitch Fix?
Stitch Fix is an online styling service that delivers a truly personalized shopping experience, just for you. Fill out your Style Profile and a personal stylist will hand pick pieces to fit your tastes, needs and budget—and mail them directly to your door. Each box contains five items of clothing, shoes and accessories for you to try on at home. Keep what you love, send the rest back in a prepaid USPS envelope. Shipping and returns are free—even for exchanges!
How does it work?
1. Fill out your Style Profile
Begin by filling out the Style Profile. This helps us understand your size, style, shape, budget and lifestyle. Completing your Profile should only take about 10-15 minutes.
2. Pick the date you’d like to receive your shipment
Select a delivery date from the calendar. At the time your Stylist selects your items, you will be charged a $20 styling fee. That $20 will be applied as a credit toward anything you keep from your shipment.
3. Try everything on in the comfort of your home
We encourage you to try on everything our Stylists have picked for you because you never know what will look great on. Create new outfits by pairing what’s in your shipment with items that are already in your closet.
4. Buy what you like and return the rest
- Take three days to decide what you’ll purchase and what you’d like to send back. You’re only charged for items you choose to keep when you check out.
- Check out by logging into your account to pay for the items you want to keep. The $20 styling fee will be applied as credit toward any items you purchase. If you buy all five items, we’ll give you 25% off the entire purchase!
- Simply return the items you don’t want in our prepaid mailer and drop it into any USPS mailbox. Stitch Fix clients enjoy free shipping both ways as a benefit of using our service.