Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."
Rustic Wood Utensil Holder and Gardening Tote
Dwellbee is the newest bookmark on my tab and once you visit them you will see why! I live in the south and rustic is everything here! Dwelbee is what I would call Heaven to a southern girl like me. I’ve been storing my cooking utensils in a drawer since we bought our home and I’ve gotten to the point to where I really need the drawer, of course for other junk. This Rustic Wood Utensil Holder I found on Dwellbee goes beautiful on my kitchen counter and has since freed up my utensil drawer and given me extra storage space!
- PINE WOOD CONSTRUCTION • That’s right, no MDF or particle board. Genuine wood. We chose pine wood because it is lightweight, aromatic, and has an organic aesthetic.
- FUNCTIONALITY • Multiple partitions keep your flatware and napkins organized while the wood construction and classic design offers style & stability.
- INDUSTRIAL DESIGN • Inspired by industrial design, this flatware organizer compliments raw elements including exposed brick, concrete floors, and leather furniture.
- MULTI-PURPOSE • This tote doubles as an excellent garden caddy. Keep all your necessary tools with you as you go through the garden.
- HASSLE-FREE SATISFACTION GUARANTEE • We believe in the quality of our products. If you receive a product with defects in material or craftsmanship, we will replace the product.
Quality. Intention. Simplicity. Consistency. Beauty.
These terms embody the core elements that drive our creative process. At Dwellbee, we strive to make everyday home and travel essentials that excite our customers and bring harmony into their homes and their lifestyles.