Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."
Power White Deep Stain Eraser Fluoride Toothpaste
I’m so excited to have discovered Luster Whites new Power White Deep Stain Eraser Fluoride Toothpaste! At the wonderful age of 27, I finally got my braces put on back in July and I constantly worry about stains and tooth sensitivity. With braces also comes the worry of damage or any other imaginable thing I can think of at the time. Luster White is gentle enough not to cause any damage to my braces but powerful enough to kick coffee, tea and soda stain butt!
Luster created Power White Deep Stain Eraser Fluoride Toothpaste based on the company’s belief that safe, effective whitening can be easily incorporated into anyone’s daily home oral hygiene routine. It is proven to remove up to 95% of surface stains in just 5 days. Enamel safe and developed by dentists, it causes zero tooth sensitivity. Luster Power White Deep Stain Eraser Fluoride Toothpaste is formulated with 2% stabilized hydrogen peroxide to whiten safely and effectively above and below the tooth’s surface, lifting off years of stains from consumption of coffee, tea, wine or mere aging. This two-in-one toothpaste eliminates the need to buy a separate cleanser and whitener.
- Whitens safely above and below the tooth’s surface
- ZERO tooth sensitivity
- Developed by dentists
- Enamel safe peroxide whitening
- Fluoride toothpaste formulated for daily use
- Great for daily maintenance, fast whitening and addressing deep stains from continuous consumption of coffee, tea, and wine or mere aging
- For adults and children 12 years of age and older
- SRP $6.99 for 4 oz. tube at Walgreens Stores (and Walgreens.com)
Ways to prevent and eliminate the tooth stains often experienced by serial coffee, wine and tea drinkers:
- Rinse your mouth with water right after drinking your morning latte or chai so the pigments don’t sit on your teeth for hours. Did you know that tea in particular contains tannic acid that makes tooth enamel more porous and thus prone to staining? (Better yet, brush your teeth immediately.)
- Use a straw – it’s a simple way to drink your coffee without it getting on your teeth
- And to eliminate stains that are already present: change your daily toothpaste to a whitening formula that contains fluoride. That way, you’ll remove stains while still getting the oral care benefits of a traditional dentifrice. One to try: Luster’s Power White Deep Stain Eraser® Fluoride
Toothpaste, a two-in-one whitening toothpaste that cleans and freshens breath with zero tooth sensitivity. It removes up to 95% of surface stains in only 5 days for a 2X whiter, brighter smile than the leading brand. The enamel-safe, sulfate free formula is the only toothpaste on the market containing 2% stabilized peroxide. www.lusterpremiumwhite.com
Interested in trying Power White for yourself? Enter my giveaway below. There will be 3 winners total and each will win their own bottle of Power White from Luster! Good Luck!