Disclosure of Material Connection: This is a "sponsored post." The company who sponsored it compensated me via a cash payment, gift, or something else of value to write it. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."
Help Fight The Fight To Eliminate Malaria In Togo, West Africa
Did you know that Togo ranks in the top 10 countries from deaths related to malaria? Have you ever felt so strongly about the elimination of diseases and want to take immediate action? Sometimes living in the United States, where diseases are under control, can make us loose site of how far we’ve come and the efforts that were put in place to get us there. The citizens of Togo, West Africa are in an unfortunate situation and the wonderful people of Assi Le Assime are pulling together to help eliminate this horrid disease.
Assi Le Assime: The Togo Development Partnership is FOCUSED ON:
- Growing food through drip irrigation for crops and on poultry production
- Clean water by manufacturing water filters
- Health through malaria control with mosquito canopies
They create jobs by creating small enterprises that make mosquito canopies and water filters to alleviate poverty and PROVIDE EDUCATION to help small enterprises meet local market needs.
Assi Le Assime has worked with the Ministers of Health, Agriculture,and Environment, and with representatives of The World Bank and WHO to create a never-been-done-before-in-
Assi Le Assime Belives In:
- The Dignity of Work
- Work is Prayer
- The Power of Doing
- Washing Each Other’s Feet
- Leveraging Local Resources Can Transform Lives
- Dignity Through Enterprise
- Mutual Respect
Why Give to Assi le Assime: The Togo Development Partnership?
When you support Assi le Assime: The Togo Development Partnership and our important projects, you support economic development throughout Togo, eliminate poverty by creating local jobs, and enhance the human dignity of villagers.
Your donations make a direct and tangible difference on the lives of those we serve. When you support one of our selected projects, you are alleviating poverty, disease and hunger, and making a positive impact in the lives of others. Help us make a difference in Togo.
Your Donation to the malaria project helps:
- children and pregnant women avoid contracting malaria
- provide needed malaria testing to thousands of folks in Togo
- support graduate students working on the project
- purchase Rapid Diagnostic Tests so we can quickly treat those who contract malaria
- purchase mosquito traps to collect and analyze mosquitoes in the region
If you feel compelled in your heart, as I have mine, to help support these world changing efforts please consider donating HERE.