Celebrate National Margarita Day 2018
Bahama Breeze Island Grille is celebrating National Margarita Day on Feb. 22 with the return of $2.22 Classic Margaritas and the release of an exclusive nail polish collection. The drinks are right at guests’ fingertips with colors that match the Caribbean-inspired restaurant’s vibrant margarita offerings. Nail polish supplies are limited, but the good news is you can get your margarita fix online and in-restaurant:
- Online: A limited quantity of 500 nail polishes is available for just $5 each with free shipping starting February 22 at 10a.m. EST at www.sophinailpolish.com/margaritas.
- In-restaurant: Each of Bahama Breeze’s 39 restaurants nationwide will give away 100 bottles of nail polish for free, with purchase of food or drink, on February 22.
The collection is inspired by three margaritas from the Bahama Breeze menu:
- On the Rocks – a lime color inspired by Bahama Breeze’s Classic Margarita
- Hot for Hibiscus Margaritas – a fuchsia hue inspired by Bahama Breeze’s drink of the same name
- (Blood) Orange Ya Thirsty?! – a vibrant blood orange shade inspired by Bahama Breeze’s brand-new shareable Mighty Blood Orange Margarita
The collection is created in partnership with SOPHi, a natural nail polish brand, which is non-toxic, odorless and hypoallergenic. But what’s a margarita-inspired manicure without a frosty, salt-rimmed glass to wrap it around? This National Margarita Day,breeze up to the bar for $2.22 Classic Margaritas, offered all day in-restaurant on February 22.* And the party is just getting started—National Margarita Day is the kickoff to Viva la ‘Rita, a seven-week celebration that puts margaritas front and center. This year Bahama Breeze is introducing two new drinks—Piña Paradise, a frozen mashup of a Prickly Pear Margarita and a classic Piña Colada, along with the shareable Mighty Blood Orange Margarita. New island-inspired fare is also joining the menu, including a new spin on sliders with Buttermilk Fried Chicken Jibaritos and a sweet ending in the Coconut Grande dessert.
After National Margarita Day, keep an eye on Bahama Breeze’s Instagram for opportunities to complete your
margarita-inspired nail polish collection each week during Viva la ‘Rita. To get in on the fun, find the Bahama Breeze nearest you at www.BahamaBreeze.com.