Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "affiliate links." This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."
- Josie Maran Argan Cleansing Oil I remember reading in an article a while back that starting your skincare routine with an oil based cleanser then follow with a regular cleanser. The article boasts that starting your skincare routine with an oil based cleanser pulls any dirt or makeup left on your skin you may not see with the naked eye. I liked the product but felt it may have been a little much for my skin.
- Foreo Night Time Face Cleanser Foreo makes tons of my favorite products. They just recently (within the last year) have added cleansers to their skin care line. I thought that was a great move on their part considering their Luna devices are very product specific. I loved how light weight this product was!
- Derma Roller I discovered my derma roller about 3 years ago. It went a couple of years under my cabinet due to me being oblivious as to how this little device works. My derma roller will remain a part of my skincare routine until otherwise stated. A derma roller is used after washing and drying your face. You gently press the needles along your skin and roll up. Yes I said needles, no it is not what you think! Derma rolling will help face acne scares, dark spots, firm and tighten skin and more. It’s my magic facial device go to!
- PCA Acne Gel
- PCA Intensive Clarity Treatment (Retinal)
- I’m in love with all of the PCA skin care products I have with them. I discovered them from my go to spa (Smart Skin). They use the PCA products on their back bar and I’ve had nothing but amazing results with them. I will forever be a customer!
- PTR Facial Moisturizer w/ 50+ SPF – I add my PTR Moisturizer to my skin in the mornings, when I remember. I forget to moisturize like I should but if I consistently use the PTR my skin boasts amazingly smooth results!